5 Days to Feelin' Fab!
The gentle way..!
Clear & Cleanse YOU with Sound Advice & Whole Foods to Give You More Energy and Recover from the Holiday Season (Without Giving Up Real Food!)
Group programme schedule:
kick-off call 5th September 8.30pm BST
Programme Dates: 9th - 13th September
Are your skirts or jeans a little tighter these days? Has your skin lost its lustre? Do you have less energy than you would like, so you're relying on sugary foods and carbs to get you through the day? You sleep but always feel tired?
If you'd prefer to be Feelin' Fab' join my 5-Day Programme designed with your energy, health and happiness in mind.
5-Days where we focus on enjoying healthy whole foods, reconnecting with our core needs and shifting beliefs that it takes sweat, starvation and tears to feel in control of our health and weight again. I'll show you short cuts and simple tweaks to make real health, simple!
With the 5-Days to Feelin' Fab Programme you will:
• Re-set crucial habits so you can get back on track with your health goals & not be confused about what it takes for you to feel healthy any more
• Curb sugar and carb cravings so moods are stable: bye bye snappy, hello happy!
• Learn the power of changing just a few daily decisons to bring a whole new joy to your day. Get on - and through - your day with confidence that has people wonder what you've been up to!!
• Feed your body so you have glowing health and energy; 3pm coffee and cake crash no more! Power through your day with a pep in your step and energy to burn!
Do you want secrets so you look and feel better than you can remember?
Rev up your metabolism & drop weight naturally.
5 Days focussed on whole foods re-sets your metabolism and helps you burn fat that's been clinging to your body for years! (AND you'll learn why!)
Give your body a break so you naturally glow!
Learn secrets to make your eyes sparkle, skin glow & energy to burn. Make people wonder what you've been up to!!
Learn short cuts to reset cravings for healthy habits
Overcome eating and lifetsyle patterns that bring your health undone and replace them in 5 days with healthy habits to last a lifetime. Let me make your Real Health, Simple.
Hello Fabulous in just 5 days!
Most of us are "fine"... In 5 days know how to eat better, sleep better and thrive with boundless energy! Get to know how Fabulous Feels!!!
DISOVER A NEW YOU IN JUST 5 DAYS!
Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
I know there is a whole heap of confusing info that makes the process of Feelin' Fab really difficult!
Where do you start? What's "good" to eat"? What's "bad"?
My 5-Days to Feelin' Fab Programme is different. It focuses on clearing out factors contributing to ill health (and you will be amazed where they lurk...) and then cleansing your body with lots of healthy, nutrient-dense foods - rather than restricting you to just a few foods and drinks.
This programme is for you if:
• You reach for a diet coke (or similar) and chocolate when the clock hits 3:00 PM. Or maybe even 10am !?!?!
• You want to find out how to feed your body for real health instead of following another fad diet
• You know you want to eat "better" but what does tht actually mean and where do you start?
• You definitely want to feel healthier but again, where do you start?
• You'd like to know what things you can do to live with more energy and feel happier in yourself.
• You know things need to change but you also know you need some support & guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way
What you’ll get in the 5-Days to Fab kit:
• Step-by-step guidance that will make sure your 5-Days are a success!
• Recipes to help you understand how to feed your body for health and energy whilst still eating really tasty foods
• Manuals to support you from self care and sleep to eating out and making your new habits last!
• Direct support from me via the online virtual support forum the week of September 9th - 13th.
• Guidance so you can get your family involved and enjoy your week together!
I’m all about making real health, simple!
I’m so committed to your success that you'll get the following bonuses you sign up!
A compliation of family-friendly recipes including snack suggestions making meal prep for the week hassle-free!
A shopping list template that will make your grocery shopping a breeze along with tips to optimising nutrition and making ongoing smart choices
Bonus handbooks. 1: to prompt you to pay special attention to self-care and 2: How to navigate eating out
A 30-minute call to help you clarify lifestyle strategies & information shared in the 5-days to reinforce healthy habits for sustainable health and vitality.
Imagine Feelin' Fab and having the tools to WOW your way to Christmas!!!!
5-Days to Feelin' Fab for £65.00
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Programme will help you look and feel better. If you follow the protocols and yet find that it doesn’t happen for you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of programme completion and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right programme for you. Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Here's to You Feelin' Fab,
M:+44 7824 644 23
Simone Gilbert is a holistic-focussed functionally trained health coach who works with successful women enjoying the fuits of their labour and yet struggle or are stuck in terms of their health goals. Often they are so buried under their roles and responsibilities they have forgotten their own needs. Many suffer chronic health issues such diabetes, IBS & digestive issues, asthma and/or eczema and persistant weight challenges. She helps these women reconnect with, understand and reprioritise themselves, gain clarity re their own needs and rebuild confidence & sustainable health. Her guidance helps women the world over to Live, Look and Feel Fabulous.
Privacy plicy: I respect your privacy and hate spam as much as you do. I promise to ever sel, rent or otherwise share your private conact incormation
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.